Yes...it is exactly what you are thinking, it's the public of the original Sentinel mash-up...
It only took me ~4 years (lazy bum +1...) to make a public release...and it's pretty much the same it was 4 years ago (lazy bum +1...), no new meshes (lazy bum +1...), apart from a few new glow maps and overall optimization the textures are the same (lazy bum +1...) , and...that's it XD
Things to notice:
- It is an old mash-up.
- It's a ~7mb nif file (if you have a computer weaker than my 8 year old desktop, then expect heavy FPS drop).
- It has a few clipping issues.
- I really don't care about them tough.
- It could use some better normal maps.
- I'm not going to bother with them .
- I will not re-size this to body X or Y, you can "try" to do it with gerra6's converting tool, tough if my calculations are correct, the world should end in...oops...huh...I mean it will probably explode in your face in a very spectacular way.
- There will be a few add-ons to this mash-up...in time...maybe in another 4 years or so...
- The greatsword, Annihilator, is also included.
For those few who already had it, this one is less FPS hungry, might be of interest or not, for the rest...enjoy it.