[REL] Sentinel

Yes...it is exactly what you are thinking, it's the public of the original Sentinel mash-up...

It only took me ~4 years (lazy bum +1...) to make a public release...and it's pretty much the same it was 4 years ago (lazy bum +1...), no new meshes (lazy bum +1...), apart from a few new glow maps and overall optimization the textures are the same (lazy bum +1...) , and...that's it XD

Things to notice:

- It is an old mash-up.

- It's a ~7mb nif file (if you have a computer weaker than my 8 year old desktop, then expect heavy FPS drop).

- It has a few clipping issues.

- I really don't care about them tough.

- It could use some better normal maps.

- I'm not going to bother with them .

- I will not re-size this to body X or Y, you can "try" to do it with gerra6's converting tool, tough if my calculations are correct, the world should end in...oops...huh...I mean it will probably explode in your face in a very spectacular way.

- There will be a few add-ons to this mash-up...in time...maybe in another 4 years or so...

- The greatsword, Annihilator, is also included.

For those few who already had it, this one is less FPS hungry, might be of interest or not, for the rest...enjoy it.

No esp.

DOWNLOAD

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

chakaru11 (Tuesday, 12 May 2015 10:57)

Aaaaw, this brings back memories of the good old cookie jar days :D I kind of miss them :(

Still, this armor is a kind of iconic mash up and has inspired a lot of people to try their hands at nifskope :D So for that it deserves a special place in my never ending armor collection :D I already have it, but stillxD
    *yoink*

• #2

Bagaimana cara mengobati ejakulasi dini? (Tuesday, 09 August 2016 14:51)

thank you very inspiring article may be useful for many people

• #3

szczegóły (Thursday, 19 January 2017 01:01)

kurara

• #4

love spell (Saturday, 21 January 2017 18:30)

Papke

• #5

Lifesaver essays (Wednesday, 05 July 2017 06:52)

Hello,
    Thanks for the link and for an honest write-up.

• #6

research paper writing service (Thursday, 21 September 2017 08:32)

Hey
    Thanks for uploading it , i enjoyed it. I hope you come up with another one too. Will wait for the next posting.
    Thanks

• #7

Edith Carter (Wednesday, 03 October 2018 13:42)

It is really nice information. This series is really impressive. It is really a good addition. All the characters are also good and they played very well. This image tells everything about the post. I always visit your blogs to see some new images and series. I really like your art and designs. Thank you for sharing with us. I am a writer and I write blogs and articles. If you want to more about my work you can visit at https://essaywritingexpert-usa.tumblr.com/ .

• #8

https://essaywritingexpert-usa.tumblr.com/ (Monday, 08 October 2018 07:02)

It is really nice information. This series is really impressive. It is really a good addition. All the characters are also good and they played very well. This image tells everything about the post. I always visit your blogs to see some new images and series. I really like your art and designs. Thank you for sharing with us. I am a writer and I am interested in such kind of post.